Some quick updates on the 2021 season.
As expected, things are moving very slowly this year due to ongoing Covid-19 concerns. Haunts I have heard from so far include:
- Ames Haunted Forest – will be operating.
Ankeny Haunted Barn– will NOT be operating, as of an announcement they made on 9/28/2021. The City of Ankeny denied their special event permit this year.
- Linn’s Supermarket Haunted House – will be operating.
- ScareDSM – a new haunted house, to be added to the site soon.
- Slaughterhouse – will be operating.
- Tormented Souls Haunt and Scream Park – will be operating.
- Trail of Terror – will be operating.
Other haunts are either not operating, or have not contacted DMHH to help sponsor this site and be listed here.
Site updates coming by opening haunt season the first weekend of October…